Guarantee your business stays up & running no matter what the failures are.
Many Australian SME Businesses do not have a Business Continuity Plan in place. Examples of mistakes they make are…
- The benefits of cloud-solutions aren't realised and they falsely believe that local backup only is more secure.
- Back-up software licenses are not updated.
- Test restorations are not carried out, they assume a successful backup means data will be restorable.
- They only schedule incremental back-ups daily.
- A single person is assigned responsibility for all backups, recovery and continuity.
- Businesses choose to use manual backup solutions such as tape drives & external drives.
- Their backup and recovery software is inadequate
- Assumption critical business apps are backed up but they are not.